Friday, October 11, 2013

Joy Infusion - Commissioned Piece Finished!

Joy Infusion 30"x60"
Commissioned Painting - Corporate Collection
This week I have been working feverishly on my commissioned painting. I got the job from Arch Framing who was hired to find art for a health care client. This is my second job I have done for them and I hope to be doing more. It makes me feel like a grown-up to create and invoice! Just kidding, I feel honored that my art is going to fill a room where sick children need all the joy they can get. It makes me feel that in some small way, maybe I can give someone a moment of peace when they look over at my painting during what could be the most difficult time of their lives.

Detail of Joy Infusion
This whole experience makes me feel very fortunate that my kids are healthy and I am being paid to do what I love. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!