Friday, April 11, 2008

My Little Gems

No, I am not talking about my kids again. This time I am talking about my new little paintings. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I just itch to do something small. It happens at night mostly. After the kids go to bed and Ben and I have our "quality time" in front of the TV. I start feeling like I need to knit or quilt or something (which I can't do yet) and then I realize I want to make something little. Weird I know. So I started these paintings I call my Little Gems. They are 4"x6" unframed pieces of hand painted original art. I kind of consider them sketches for bigger paintings or maybe they are my version of a Daily Painting Series. Except that I don't do them daily.....life, kids, baseball, daisies, you know. Anyway, since (at least so far), I am not making prints, this is my way to offer my art work for a reasonable price. $35 to be specific. They are less than 1/4 inch thick and painted black on the sides. They will fit in most 4x6 frames. They look great matted and without the matte. I plan to post these on my store very soon, but if you are interested in a purchase before that happens, please e-mail me and we can take it from there. This is one of my favorites. Hope you like it....
SOLD!

Here is one framed and matted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!