Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lucky To Have Good Friends

This weekend in Chicago was so good. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for my friend Ron for taking such good care of us this weekend, for my husband Ben for being my support system through all the heavy lifting, for my Mother in law who watched our kids, for my amazing art collecting friends in Chicago who came out to see me again and for my newest collectors who made my weekend a major success. It is a real treat to be able to mix fun with my work and my passion. Oh and let's not forget to thank Mother Nature for giving us the most beautiful weekend of weather in Chicago. I know how very lucky we were to be missed by the weather that many artists faced in St. Louis this year.

There's Ron holding "Re-Connecting" up in it's new home.

"Re-Connecting" on the wall.

Ron and Ben enjoying the second half of the Mizzou game.


Ron and Ben making fun of people. Don't you just love the straight faces they are trying to keep?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!