Saturday, March 8, 2014

First Paintings This Year!

I am so excited to say I have two brand new paintings signed varnished and frames painted black. I am back to painting daily now and I am so happy. I have been trying to balance office time with paint time and so far I am doing alright if I limit my distractions. The goal is to have plenty of paintings to bring joy into people's homes when art fair season starts for me.
Detail of Painting #1 of 2014 (Title TBD)
Detail of Painting #2 of 2014 (Title TBD)


On Monday, I started eight new 8x8 paintings. As you may have seen on my FB page, my goal is to fill this old letter sorter with finished paintings. That would really help be towards getting stocked up. These 8"x8" paintings are so nice because they are versatile and people love to mix and match them for their homes.
My drying rack for 8x8 paintings.

Lynn from Grafica Fine Art in Webster Groves, MO came to pick this painting up this week after I took a little of the blue out of the top portion of the painting. Fingers crossed the client is happy!


"Luscious Blankets" all packed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!