Monday, September 30, 2013

The Great Thing About Paint.....

Just a few more days until the Shaw Art Fair this coming weekend and I think I am almost ready. This weekend I finished five 8"x8" paintings in between softball games and more. Quincy(my 11 year old daughter) had two double headers, cheer leading and a piano recital. She is so talented in so many areas, I really admire her.

Ben finished building my 30"x60" board for the commission for BJC. It is due in two weeks, so I prepped it today and hope to begin this week. It is supposed to be inspired by a painting I did called "Divercity" which is currently in a private collection in Memphis, TN.

I did a little more work on these two paintings today also. They are coming along nicely and I am almost positive that they will be finished in time for this weekend. I had to do a little do and re-do on the painting on the right, but it is better than it was earlier today. That is the great thing about paint; you can always change your mind!

So, if you don't mind, please visit my art page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/heatherhaymartfineartfanpage and vote for what I should re-name my page! I asked for people to vote today to help me decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!