Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Expect Inspiration in the Most Unexpected Places

Today I was hoping to think of something interesting to share on my blog. Low and behold, I found inspiration in the bottom of my water bucket. Yesterday I began work on a new commissioned piece, and I had left one of my tools in the bottom of the water bucket after cleaning up. This morning when I grabbed my water bucket, I pulled out the tool and found this amazing design on it. I immediately took a picture of it with my phone so I could remember the design and details. I don't know if you can see how interesting it is. It looks a little like a painting I made years ago, but different too. I can't wait until I can create it, but with more color!


The moral of the story; expected inspiration in the most unexpected places! Where do you get inspiration? Please tell me, I would love to know!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that will be a wonderful piece, can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh funny, I just replied talking about a different painting I am working on right now. Must be where my mind is... anyway, thank you for commenting Bren. I can't wait until I can get to it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too Kathryn! I just wish I could be awake to it more often!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!