Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"The Sound of Snow" Found a Home

"The Sound of Snow" 42'x72" in it's new home
I was showing to pictures to my mom on my phone and realized that I forgot to blog about this! This is the largest sale I made in KC at the Brookside Art Annual. It was such a treat meeting K.M. who was actually from Lees Summit. She and her friend came into my booth towards the end of the fair and fell in love with this painting. I can see why they thought it would be such a great fit. We offered to deliver the painting to their house after the fair on Sunday, so that meant I got to see it hanging in it's new home. I love that! This painting was going to go in my bedroom if it didn't sell. I guess I need to get back to work because my bedroom really needs a painting!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!