Monday, February 6, 2012

Chairs!


Oh my gosh, these chairs are so cute. I however, have realized that I am a lazy artist because I prefer to paint on a nice flat surface. I do not know how my mom does it all the time. All those corners and curves and crevices. No thanks! My husband says I should make more for the art fairs because mine turned out so great. Hmmmm.

Before Wood Icing and paint was applied.

We made these for the Chesterfield Arts fundraiser this year they were used as centerpieces at Art Feast and then were auctioned off. They were so cute on all the tables!

Here's Mine:
Front


Back


and here is my mom's:

If you would like to see more photos from the big Art Feast Gala, click here to peruse Dawson Morgan's photo album on her FB page. She took some great photos of the chairs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through how to nest for less. I love your store! I blogged about it in january and have loved telling st. Louis bloggers about it! It was like christmas when I first heard about it lol. If you ever can use some help there I would love to spend more time there!

    http://iknowtheplansihave4you.blogspot.com/2012/01/open-open-open.html

    Jill
    Iknowtheplansihave4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill!
    Thank you so much for blogging about us! Come visit any time! We love visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!