Thursday, July 15, 2010

Above and Below

Above and Below
8"x8"
SOLD

This is one of my little 8x8 box paintings. It doesn't have terribly deep meaning, but it made me happy to create it. Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't have a heartfelt story to tell about every painting I make, but I can't just make things up, so this little guy just has to stand on his own. There is color and texture and little circles with pretty color inside them. Does it need to be any more than that? I hope not.

Honestly, I am just trying to warm up to blogging after a couple weeks off. Things happen in life that make it hard to be happy and I am just working through it. The good news is that I get to get my yearly girl time therapy at my Chix in the Stix trip starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!