Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy Thoughts

Crazy Thoughts
12inx16in
SOLD

I named this painting Crazy Thoughts. Most of my paintings come from the thoughts I have. The way I used color and the way I doodled into the texture is just so indicative of my own crazy thoughts I have while my head is in the clouds. My own crazy thoughts go everywhere and they know no boundaries. It is good and bad for me. Maybe I pinned down a few crazy thoughts that don't need to be in my head any more into this painting!

Did you notice how great the photo is of this painting? That is because I had a professional photograph it for a change! Greg Barth, one of my partners at Wood Icing photographed my four newest paintings so I can make prints of them. He is very reasonably priced if you are looking for someone in the St. Louis area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!