Saturday, March 13, 2010

Treasure Hunting

Treasure Hunting
8"x8"
SOLD
Treasure Hunting was inspired by those beautifully perfect rocks that I found once on the coast of Oregon. It was this amazing day trip where we drove forever through a forest until we ended up at the coast. We hiked down to the beach and it was covered with these amazing blue, gray and green rocks. I immediately wished I could carry all of them home to Missouri. Instead the treasure hunt ensued. I searched and searched for the perfect rock amongst all perfectly beautiful rocks. I love that meditative state one can enter when combing a beach for little treasures. The sounds of the waves while focusing on one task is just so satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!