Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Day With Dad


This is an 8"x8" painting I called "Good Day With Dad". I gave it to my dad for Christmas this year. These trees are in his back yard. It has been a couple years now, but the kids and I went out to my mom and dad's house so I could take pictures of trees. Dad took us out to find good trees and it was just really a great day.

He always takes the time to look at tiny things with my kids and they love it. I never made this painting because I am obsessed with the trees that are by themselves, but there are so many tress in my dad's yard that you can get away for a single tree. That is why this grouping always reminded me of him. There is something about how it seems to represent being together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!