Thursday, February 11, 2010

Conversations with Trees

Conversations with Trees
8inx8in
SOLD

This is one of the last few paintings I made in 2009. I got so busy I never got to talk about them and I never even posted them on my web site. This one made it into the Suburban West Journal though.

I made Conversations With Trees because I love trees. I just do. I can't help it. I get it from my dad. We used to tease him about going out in the back yard and talking to his trees every day when he got home from work. This was his way of unwinding. He still does it though and he is retired. Sort of.

Maybe making tree paintings will help me unwind. I know it is time for me to go on another tree hunt before the leaves come back. I know that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!