Friday, September 11, 2009

All In A Day

6:00 AM Varnishing paintings in the kitchen because
the big paintings are taking up all the room on the work table.



6:00 PM Wall hung with new work at the
Gateway Gallery for the big St. Louis Art Fair this weekend.


I am looking forward to blogging about each of my new paintings in the next few weeks, but if you don't want to wait to hear their stories, please come down to the Gallery this weekend and I will fill you in myself!

The Gateway Gallery will be open for special fair hours this weekend:
Friday, September 11 from 4-10PM (Reception from 6-9PM)
Saturday, September 12 from 9AM-10PM
Sunday, September 13 from 9AM-5PM

Please check out the Gateway blog or web site for details.

Also don't forget to sign up for my newsletter if you like to be informed about my shows!

2 comments:

  1. Just checked out your blog from your newsletter. I love your colors!! Glad it worked out and you can continue your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just looked at your blog and your work is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!