Friday, May 29, 2009

The Old Orchard Gallery

This is crunch time. I am trying to complete paintings, update blogs and my web site, make a new painting for the Gateway Gallery reception and plan for my art camp at Chesterfield Arts next week. Oh and did I mention the kids are out of school now? They have been really good and patient with my busy schedule so I can't even complain. In fact, now that I think about it, this should be a at least three blog entries.


This week I delivered four paintings to The Old Orchard Gallery for a preview of exhibiting artists before Art and Air next weekend in Webster Groves. It is a really cute gallery located next to Puddinhead Books right off of Old Orchard Road. I just about needed a crow bar to get my kids out of the books store!

Tonight I am participating in Chesterfield Arts Studio Night Live. I will be facilitating the creation of an abstract painting. Everyone can participate, kids and adults alike. There will even be a Lego contest.
Diggin In
16in x 12in
SOLD
Tomorrow night I will be at the Regional Arts Commission saying goodbye to one of my favorite paintings. The Missouri Coalition for the Environment is having a benefit auction called eARThworks and I donated Digging In. It should be a lot of fun. My cousin Amie is my date and we will surely talk our fool heads off the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!