Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Obsessed with Trees!

I have been working on a new batch of small trees lately. I just love them with no leaves. I think they each represent certain personality types in people. It's kind of like an informal social analysis. If you were a tree, what kind would you be? Are you a gnarly old windy one, a thin wispy young one, or a thick solid dependable one?

I will post more as I finish them. I am almost there, I just have to frame the rest and then I am finished. Can't wait to show them!

4 comments:

  1. I love trees too Heather and I love how your describing them with personalities. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trees.....please keep doing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are kindred souls!

    I have a love of painting trees myself. I think they are the building blocks of our "earth".

    And I am so enjoying your blog. It is honest, refreshing, and your art reveals your spirit. How wonderful!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your trees have inspired me. I love them! very refreshing and they warm my heart. they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!