Monday, April 20, 2009

Art on the Spot

Art on the Spot turned out to be a really rewarding experience. I was nervous over nothing. In fact, it was so nice to have something to do with my hands instead of wringing them all night while I try to be social. So here is the end product. I was lucky enough to meet and work with Stefanie Kirkland. She was a pleasure to work with and a delight to talk with. We decided almost simultaneously to make our piece monochromatic and everything just flowed after that. I am very happy with the end product. A few people even bid on it! The art work will be up for a month and the auction is open online if you are interested. April at Chesterfield Arts says the pictures should be up by the end of the week if you would like to place a bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!