Friday, March 27, 2009

I Finished My Door!

Here is my door project for the Habitat for Humanity. It was really
fun after I finally found the time to tackle it. I decided to do one of my tree paintings that until now I had only made 4"x6". Big change. It is very simple, but I needed simple at the time. I got really creative and and titled it Tree at Sunset.



It will be auctioned off at the
St. Charles Home and Garden Show the
first weekend in April. I hope that it brings a good amount of money for the Habitat for Humanity. It is such a great cause and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to serve in some way. I may not
have a lot of money to spare, but I can always share my creativity.





1 comment:

  1. WOWWWW! I love how this turned out. Fantastic. Do you have any idea how the home show went? I hope we get some feedback on bids, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!