Friday, February 6, 2009

Answering Interview Questions

About a month or so ago Tammy Tutterow from stlhandmade.com contacted me and asked if I would be interested in being a featured artist. Ummm, let me think....YES! Being the procrastinator that I am, I let EVERYTHING get in the way before I started. Today I finally sat down to answer the questions. Answering questions about yourself is very hard, but I think I did ok. It was a little easier after listing my 25 random things about me on Facebook. Apparently it takes a while before they can feature me because they are backed up, so I will happily announce when they post my little interview. (could be months)

If you get the chance you should check out the web site. It is really cute and well done. There is a wealth of information for artists and crafters and quite a few lessons to be learned about e-marketing. And now I am following them on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! Happy New Year I've been meaning to leave a message on your blog. How exciting I'll be looking forward to reading your interview. I have facebook too, those 25 questions were hard until after I posted them, then of course I could think of all sorts of things go figure :) I'll look you up on facebook, it can be so addicting it's like a big party on there all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!