Monday, November 10, 2008

Twitter

Oh my gosh, just when you thought you couldn't allow any more distractions into your life! I joined Twitter. I am not sure I can even explain it. You just have to go see it. It is like Facebook on crack. So if you want to join me, come see at https://twitter.com/heatherhaymart. You can follow me, I can follow you, we can follow others, it's crazy!

Oh and guess what? After much obsession, I finally made not one, but two sales last week on Etsy! My first two sales and both within three days of each other. I sold my Falling for Trees painting to Sharon (an artist friend of mine). Thank you Sharon! and I sold Rising to the Top to Leah in Cambridge, MA. I packed that painting so well I bet it takes her an hour to open it! Thank you Leah!

I have more tree paintings in the works, so hopefully I can post one in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!