Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Gateway Gallery

On Sunday I went to Clayton to hang 21 paintings in the Gateway Gallery. I had a bad attitude for some reason before I went but it turned out to be really nice. The other artists there are just lovely people and I think my space turned out great. They even gave me a fancy smancy name sign! This Friday, November 21, 2008 there is an artist reception from 6-9. I made two new paintings for the show and I have some fairly new paintings that not too many St. Louisans have seen so I am looking forward to it. I am hoping to make some sales so I can avoid substitute teaching for a bit longer!

I decided to add my Little Gems to my holiday sale on etsy. They are now $28 a piece and $25 each if you buy multiples. If the one you want isn't on sale yet, please e-mail me and I will change it for you. I can't wait to show you my little trees, but it is taking me a while to get them finished. Too many irons in the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!