Friday, October 31, 2008

Falling for Trees

I always get obsessed with trees at this time of year. How can we not? I love them with the leaves off though. Then you can see the beautiful branches more clearly. Here is a little tree I finished yesterday. It is 6"x4" and it costs $28 for now.

Happy Halloween by the way! I am about to head up to my kids school for a fall party. They are so excited about tonight. Quincy is going to be a witch this year and Max is going to be a prisoner. Here is a picture from our pumpkin hunting day.

Happy candy consumption!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have missed your trees. I think I am going to have to get this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon! I hope you enjoy your little tree painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!