Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally on Etsy!


Well, it took me a while, but I am finally on Etsy. In case you have never heard of it before, I am talking about Etsy.com. It is an online store where you can find just about any hand made item you can think of. Be careful, it is addictive! I bought an Eye Spy flying saucer toy from The Greathouse Women for my nephew a month ago and now every time I need a gift, I check out Etsy first. I love the idea of supporting people who are trying to make a living like I am making hand made things. Makes me feel good.

So far, I have posted three of my new Little Gems. If you would like to see my store just click http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6065781 and you will be there. As you know, my Little Gems are 4"x6" hangable frameable original pieces of art. I am selling them for $30 a piece plus shipping. You can pay through paypal, check or money order. If you order through Etsy, you have to register with them, but they never send spam or anything so don't worry. Please check in often because I will be posting new paintings every day.

Thanks Amie for coaching me through and telling me about Etsy! Check out Amie's store at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5053411. Her jewelry is amazing!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!