Monday, April 21, 2008

Monthly Newsletter and A Giggle

I started a new thing this month. My monthly newsletter. I sent it out last week and have gotten a really great response. I am already starting to stockpile ideas for what to put in the May Newsletter. I am using the newsletter as a way to keep in touch with my collectors and people who have signed my guest book. So if you would like to receive my newsletter, please sign up. I promise to never share your e-mail address with anyone, and you will hear from me no more than once a month. (I hope I can keep it up!) I wish I could put a copy of it here on my blog but I can't seem to figure out how.

Since I don't have a picture for today, I will leave you with a little giggle. The other day my daughter was telling me about how somebody got hurt and "he screamed like a little boy!" I love it. I think you know what I'm getting at. She doesn't even know how cool she is.

Happy Earth Day!