Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thank You Chesterfield Arts!

Well last night was the Art Feast. It was beautiful as usual. I am always amazed and grateful at the support the community gives to the arts. I wanted to post a message today to thank all the people who bid on my painting. I didn't have the opportunity to meet the winners, but I would have liked to. It is hard to let go of a painting and not know the new owner(s). I always want to know just a little something about them. So if you are out there and you read this, please add a comment or e-mail to say hello. I would love to hear from you. So for now I'm off to do a different kind of painting. Pink and purple in my six year old's room. She is so excited she can't even stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!