Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jokes From My Kids

OK, so mom's just have to talk about their kids sometimes. My kids are so cool. We have been on the road a lot over the holidays and that is when many interesting thoughts are shared. They came up with these jokes and kept me entertained for many miles. I don't even know how they evolved, but here they are:



What do you call a person who fights with his/her tongue?
A tongue fu fighter!



Why do geese fly in a V pattern?
They are headed for vacation!



Why didn't the chicken cross the road?
It was baked!
(Unfortunately, one day they will get the multifaceted humor in this one)



Why didn't the chicken cross the road?
It was chicken!



That is all I can remember for now. Just thought I'd share a laugh. Hope you enjoyed some homegrown original kindergarten and third grade humor.

Well, actually as I am writing this, Quincy and Max are playing a soccer video game and Quincy's guy was moving slowly and she says "Hey, do I have some old guy or something?" She kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!