Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Been Too Long

Well, I am not sure where to start. It is kind of like when you wait too long to write a friend and too many things have happened but you know you shouldn't leave important things out. Let's just say October and November have only left room for good things to happen this December. In the midst of crisis and tragedy I did mange to paint though. I finished my commission for Debby and Les in Arizona. It has been shipped and they are very happy with it. The picture I took isn't the best but it gives you an idea of how it looks.


I also finished three paintings for the Lechner Reality Group. I plan to drop by and see how they look hanging together. I was lucky enough to meet Robin and Steve at the Shaw Art Fair this year. They liked what they saw and commissioned me to paint three large paintings for their office. It was really so much fun working with them and making something that was just right for their office. I am hoping to get more commissions in the future. I will post those photos also when I am not having technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!