Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Historic Shaw Art Fair October 6 & 7, 2007

This weekend marks the last fair of the season for me. I am proud to be accepted into the Historic Shaw Art Fair this year. It will be so nice to wind down the season with a fair at home (St. Louis, MO). I am in the process of finishing a group of work that I am really excited to be showing you this weekend. (I would post pictures but they aren't quite ready yet!) You can also view two of my new pieces on Show Me St. Louis on Channel 5 this Thursday at 3:00pm and Friday at 10:00 and 10:30 am. I have included all of the details and a link to the web site if you would like to come say hello.

15th Annual Historic Shaw Art Fair
http://www.shawartfair.com/index.html
Saturday & Sunday October 6 & 7, 2007
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Admission is $5.00 Children 14 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
Proceeds benefit the activities of the Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association.

This was the e-mail I sent to everyone in my my guest book. Many of the e-mails bounced back to me though, so if you didn't get the e-mail but wished you had, please let me know and I will add you to my list. You might need to add me to your list too so your inbox will accept e-mails from me.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great show at Shaw. I will be in Kentucky for St. James and will be jealous that you are home and I am not.

    That's so exciting about Show Me St. Louis. I will have to catch it in a re-run.

    I wish you great weather and a wonderful show.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your show? I hope it was wonderful.

    I had a great time at St. James. They actually close the schools down for the show on Friday. I have never heard of that.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!