Wednesday, July 4, 2007

STL's Contemporary Women's Caucus Exhibit XIV

The good news came yesterday. One of my new paintings was accepted into the St. Louis Chapter of the Women's Caucus for Art's Contemporary Women Artist Exhibition XIV juried by Judy Onofrio. That's a mouthful! I am so excited to get to show my work in The Mad Art Gallery. The problem is that I have an art fair that weekend in Illinois and I wont be able to go to the opening. Arggg. I do get to go to the lecture and the show is open through September, so I will get to see it up.

Anyway, here are the details:

Thursday, Sept. 6, 6:30 PM Lecture by Judy Onofrio, RAC, 6128 Delmar,St. Louis MO
Friday, Sept. 7-29, Exhibition, MAD ART Gallery, 2727 S. 12th Street,St. Louis MO
Friday Sept. 7, 6pm Gallery talk, MAD ART Gallery
Friday Sept. 7, 7-10pm Reception and awards ceremony, MAD ART Gallery


And here is the painting.... It is called Grace Under Pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!